July 24, 2008

There she blows

I'm feeling much better...it is amazing what a bubble bath can do for a tired body.

God help the world I've discovered videos again.

I revisited the Jello Wars videos we posted to You Tube last year. Funny thing is, when we were planning this last year, 07-07-07, you couldn't hardly find a video...now there are more than a few. Just good clean...mmmm, sticky, fun among friends.

I didn't fight in this years Jello War, 06-07-08. I didn't think the Physical Therapist would approve...OK, honestly, it's just because it would hurt, a LOT! I'm what's known in medical circles as non-compliant.

I was recruited as a judge. But I am FAR from impartial. So I ended up videotaping.

Speaking of judges...you know, I have never been called for jury duty. I find that kind of odd. I qualify by all the ways I've heard they select jurors. Not that any righteous self-respecting lawyer would ever allow me to sit on one of their cases. I am the perfect Devil's Advocate...and a trial lawyers worst nightmare. I CAN see how it could have happened that way...and there is always room (just like Jello) for reasonable doubt.

Besides what is a jury of your peers? Do I have peers? Middle aged, Caucasian females with idiosyncrasies to drive the sane mad and the insane to distraction, that refuses all efforts to label her...except perhaps evil and freak, but makes a damn good drink and a pretty decent friend to man and beast...and not in the kinky, twisted, perverted way your mind just went...or maybe that was just my sick, demented, filthy mind. I bet they're out there and we could have one hell of a party.

Why do I keep thinking about the joke...

How do you know if a man is well hung?




You can only get two fingers between his neck and the noose.


Guilty as charged. Got handcuffs?

No comments: