July 17, 2008

Sometimes I have to edit

I've given thought to several items today that I considered writing about. I ran into the very unusual position of finding myself either not capable or unwilling to publicly divulge the information. As I am extremely not used to the idea of editing myself, I asked if there was another route I might take to make my point.

Point 1: If you do wrong and get caught, make it right because eventually it will bite you on the ass. Someone near and dear to my heart learned that lesson last night in a very painful manner...so of course we are all making fun of him. What are friends for?

Point 2: Sometimes words are cheap, even when heartfelt. Actions speak louder...but eventually enough time passes, the pain goes away and people quit caring what you do to make things right. It's easy to convince yourself that maybe things were never right in the first place. It's easier on the heart that way. Sometimes you have to let go.

Point 3: Sometimes the solution is worse than the problem. You have to examine what you are least willing to deal with. No matter how good the intention, sometimes you CAN'T fix everything. The newest and brightest isn't always the best. Sometimes status quo isn't so bad.

Point 4: Beautiful...isn't perfect.

No comments: