July 05, 2008

Like a new toy

I'm still playing with this. New toy! How cool. I love the email to
blog concept.

Anyway I'm moving some entries from an older blog to this one. Only
those not time sensitive. It wouldn't really be beneficial to tell you
about a movie I saw last year. It's interesting, and sometimes,
painful to look back over the last few years. I've changed my life.
Made some directional decisions. Gotten my act together. Made new
friends and lost one very dear to my heart...or so I thought. My Dad
died. But for the most part, it's been good.

That, in part, will explain why you will see so many posts in a short time.

I also tend to be a prolific writer. It is cheap therapy.

I have somewhat mixed feelings. I would like to know if ANYDODY has
discovered me in the in this dark little corner of the world wide web,
but at the same time I am aware that I will cater my writings to the
reader. This kind of ruins the whole therapy aspect.

Echo

No comments: