July 27, 2008

Attention restaurants

I generally do not like cheese. That is why I order my food, without cheese. This concept seems to perplex people, especially those that work in restaurants. Tonight I had a salad...no cheese, at least not once I picked it out. I had chili...no cheese, so what's the stringy yellow stuff in my chili? They aren't putting it on, it's just kind of mixed up with everything in the kitchen...it is omnipotent cheese! Oh wait...wrong big word. It is ubiquitous cheese!That was pretty good. I spell check. I spelled omnipotent and ubiquitous correctly but misspelled cheese twice.

I digress.

My point is this...I don't like cheese, but I'm not going to suffer horrible consequences, but what if I were allergic?There are a lot of allergies out there and they can be pretty serious. The people in the kitchen need to be more responsible for the way food is handled.

No comments: