July 09, 2008

Set up

I finally got the blog set up the way I want...for now anyway. I really enjoy tinkering with stuff like this. I thought I'd do a little introduction to the page...not me, that's already been done.


The Name: Beneath a Sanguine Moon

First off, I went searching on Google for a number of ideas, looking for something that wouldn't have pages of hits. There were certain criteria, of course. I have a kind of thread that runs through everything I have online. That shouldn't be so unusual, as it is meant to be aesthetically pleasing.


The Avatar

It is perfect. Would you believe that I never noticed the animal's face in it before? Not until a couple of days after posting it.

The only dream I remember from my childhood is being chased by a large orange moon. I have no idea why it terrified me...but the memory remained.


Echo

I use one persona online. One name familiar to all things...except here. Because I was pulling things from my past to here...it was an echo. Though that is also a part of a common thread...it all ties together. I actually have made a great effort to keep everything connected. There is one word, my word, that is the link between all things. Once I give someone the magic word, they can find my profiles and photos...my entire online life.


Want a challenge? Try coming up with a name, a word, anything that isn't already online...

No comments: