July 07, 2008

Sarcasm

I have a mile wide sarcastic streak served up with a dry, dark sense of humor and a side of bad attitude. Each has the potential of getting me into trouble on a regular basis. I have to frequently remind myself at work to think before speaking. Sometimes it still comes out. It's amazing what you can say if you have a smile on your face...and they think you're kidding. Sarcasm is not expressed as well in written language...it often comes across crass. Not that I can't be obnoxious at times, but it usually is not my intent.

So if you read something on these pages you find a bit strange, look at it from another angle...I suggest with your head between your knees. Add a dash of sarcasm, a sprinkle of humor and a dollop of attitude...stir well. Best served chilled with a slice of lime.

No comments: