January 01, 2012

ill-logic

I am a logical person. I can work out a lot of things I don't know with logic. Along those lines, it always befuddled my mind that something that smelled so good to me would not taste good. This was true with Nacho Cheese Doritos. I generally detest cheese...but the Nacho Cheese Doritos smelled incredible. So one day I worked up my courage and bit off a small sampling, and just as I expected...it was nasty! This was illogical to me. Smells good should taste good. This is something my mind has revisited on a number of occasions, especially when something smelled good with a questionable list of ingredients. Then tonight, I got a mouthful of shampoo and as I am sure you know, it does not taste good...but it smells great.

Aha!

Makes perfectly good sense...to me.

No comments: