January 19, 2012

Free writing and unformed ideas.

I have had a couple of conversations floating around in my mind. For some reason, the two, completely unrelated conversations are poking at me. There is something there I am meant to find. A clarification, perhaps. I don't know. So here's thinking...

I keep thinking about the state of human beings. Both conversations having been in that general direction, different places, at different times and with different intent. I'm just trying to get a handle on the pieces.

The human race fights over differences. Differences in race, religion, beliefs, culture, money....

I heard something recently along the line of, men will slits each other's throats because that can't agree on what happens to them when it happens. Crude...but true. Um, yeah, make that three contributors. People must have the same kind of stuff poking at their minds.

I can't understand why people can not accept differences. So what, if you don't believe what I do? Do we have to wear the same clothes, eat the same food...dream the same dream?

We aren't all meant to be blue-eyed blondes...because, yeah, we know how well that turned out in the past.

It seems to me the world would be a boring place, if we were all alike.

We aren't a breed...we are human. Supposedly the smart ones.

No comments: