October 19, 2013

To continue the streak...

I sat this morning drinking my coffee from my black and white mug, wearing my black and white pajamas, with my black and white dog. Wow, see a pattern? Nah, me neither.

My husband does not understand my excitement at finding black pajamas. I don't know what it is with clothing manufacturers, but they insist on making pajamas cutesy. I really don't do cutesy. Plus, black PJ tops are not so...see through. I don't wear them to sleep, they are my comfy, around the house, clothes. Which means I like to be "decent" enough to get the mail, or not send my sons into, saw Mom barely dressed shock, should they stop by unexpectedly. Even the black pajamas were given a feminine detail. God forbid I be mistaken for a man in my lounge wear. There is a tiny, satin, bow at the neckline...reminiscent of the little bow that once graced all bras, dead center. Dear bow, you are living on borrowed time.





No comments: