November 03, 2011

Reminding myself...

What I hear is not necessarily what you meant to say. I may take offense when none was meant. I am a master at sarcasm, but wonder if I miss it from those less talented.

How I feel...

I'm not sure how even to express that thought. Why is it that I find a certain situation awkward? When I am seldom uncomfortable. Am I picking up on a subtle vibe? Or am I reading into it? Expecting the wrong thing? Too much expectation? Not everyone is as quickly acclimatized as I am.

I have to make the choice how I feel. I always say you can not tell me how I feel or think is wrong. If I say the sky is orange. You can argue with me that my facts are wrong. If I say I think the snow is purple...

If I feel like a third wheel, I do not need to know the source of the feeling...only that it is real to me.



No comments: