August 08, 2011

Tea anybody?

The brain has been in overdrive with odd, random, thoughts. Not odd, as in my usual, off-the-wall, random thoughts...but then, maybe so. They streak past at the speed of sound, sometimes barely giving me a glimpse. If I can't immediately stop and focus on it, it's gone. None of it seems particularly important...and I have no idea why the brain is on speed.

And I hear the heckler in the balcony yell, "Can you say bi-polar?" I am not manic. Am too. Am not. Nor do I argue with myself...usually. I do talk to myself...out loud. But only until I tell myself to shut up. If I listen to me. See what I have to put up with? I am a pain in my own ass. 

Better to deal with my own demons than someone else's...mine are house trained. I can't be truly crazy because I am aware. I know people will look at me funny if I talk to myself. So, I must just be broken. My story and I'm sticking to it. I'm okay with it. I've been this way a while. I'll take hyper-drive over depression anytime.





Oh...look...a shiny.

No comments: