May 14, 2011

Don't let the eye fool you



The differences are obvious, correct? It's the same photo, but one has been altered. I love photography. I love to play with light and color. (I also like playing with make-up...but that can be the next entry.) I do not, however, own Photoshop...or any of the other, I am sure, more advanced, softwares that are out there. Nor have I ever taken a class on photography or photo editing. The above alteration was accomplished in a few minutes, using Picasa, a Google app. Is it perfect? Hardly. After all I used myself as a model. Is there a point? Absolutely. If I can make this much difference using Picasa, imagine the possibilities. Also, I am using a Canon 8.0 mega pixel Power Shot camera. Imagine if I had an attractive woman, a good camera (I love mine despite it being outdated) and top of the line editing software. All those gorgeous models...sheesh. I bet you wouldn't recognize most of them on the street. Okay, sure, they still have me in looks, body, money...the list goes on. Just don't believe everything you see.

There is one change I am particularly proud of. Oh, and when I start playing like this, it is a sure sign that I am bored. Now you can play "spot the difference."

Have fun.

No comments: